How to stop obsessing?

Sooo I've never had a girlfriend and I'm a virgin, but I've met and talked to plenty of women online and off, and I met one on a dating website, and we clicked, like no one I've ever clicked with before and I really thought she might be the one, we talked for about a week and ahalf and shortly after she started dating someone else, I tried to fight for her but all to no avail, I decided to move on and she came back after a month wanting to talk again, but she was still with him, they broke up, and I was there for her and she still went back to him less than a week later, I told them both off and stopped talking to her, but a week later I talked with her and we seem to kind of be okay, she really f***ed me over and she's definitely been a bitch, but the times when things were good were just amazing (for me at least) and I'm still crazy about her, but I know I should move on, I just don't know how, she's really all I think about :/, any tips?

Most Helpful Guy

• Considering how consistently she has treated you very badly, I think your sense of the good times together are not based on who she really is. My guess is that she is good at reading people and quickly figured out what kind of girl you would click with and came off that way. A lot of guys do this with girls to get sex but many girls do this too for emotional manipulation. As a kind soul without much experience you would be a prime target for this. When you found out things in common did she bring them up or did you bring them up and she simply agreed with them?

My point is that your obsessing is probably not about she really is. Either she deceived you or you gave her a lot of credit that she didn't deserve. Either way she doesn't deserve your attention or focus.

What Girls Said 2

• She sounds very needy to be begin with. She's too flaky!. Try meeting others and who knows, you'll find someone better.

• Be active that's what helps me

What Guys Said 1

• I feel your pain too bro because I'm the same