How did you find out about this site?

I remember looking up some dumb dating advice, or something, then ended up stumbling upon this site haha, which I love so very much!

How did YOU discover this site?

Most Helpful Girl

• I discovered it the same way as you did! I'm glad I found this site the questions and comments are so entertaining and interesting and enlightening .

What Guys Said 17

• I was bugging out over what was going on with a girl I was talking to, but it was a complicated situation. I just wanted some random strangers' takes on it, because I'm not the type to open up about sh*t like that to my friends. I ended up sticking around, although I kind of go on and off with it.

• I came through a link on tvtropes.org. This site catalogs media and literary tropes, archetypes, and themes. I assume the reference had to do with dating but I don't remember it.

• I wanted to ask Do girls only date guys that are the same height as them or taller? and some how found this site.

I've seen height questions asked by other people and most women say between 5'5-5'8 minimum which sucks for me being 5'1. I just hope my charm and personality will help anyone I'm interested in over look my height :P

• Don't be worried, there are plenty of girls out their who like short men! In fact, three of my friends PREFER short guys, so I'm sure you'll find a girl.

• You're welcome. (:

That's a toughie, most girls are shy to do so. It sounds like you are working towards something great tho, so maybe being single is for the best. Keep your eye on the prize.

• guys can be shy to ask girls out too we just have to work up the courage and face our fears.

• I googled someone's name , got a wrong answer pointing to GaG, started reading, answered some questions.

• I was googling something and this popped up, don't remember what I was googling though. Perhaps a penis question? :-D

• Pretty much the same thing. I THINK it was a typical "what does this mean" question I had, because some crazy girl was driving me crazy some months ago. I realized the error of my ways in being irrational, and decided to stick around to help any other people that were in similar situations as me.

• Haha I guess guys and girls have one thing in common: we can't figure each other out.

• yeah I know =D the thing is, those things are all sentiment-related. And not every guy gets that. It's basic human desire for the need of respect, love, loyalty, sympathy, etc. So of course women want that. It's just guys are dumb and don't know how to TRULY show or prove those things, most of it are just bad attempts to get laid.

It's so simple, yet so complicated, really.

Like Dr. Phil said, "women give sex to get love and men give love to get sex." Both sad and profound.

• Exactly. So, technically, we ARE easy to please haha.

Gosh, I know, tell me about it. Then when they DO want to settle down, they wonder why they have such a hard time.

I love Dr. Phil haha.

• I was told I could use some broader perspectives on relationships by my sister in law, who used to be here.

• That has been lost in the sands of time.

• I can't remember I searched a question about something and this site came up

• Google search similar question.

• I was upset at the time and googled why are woman such bitches and it took me here. I am better now lol

• Asking a dating question. I think that's how the majority of the GAG users found this site.

• i searched for ex girlfriend help lol

• I search for a weird topic and located this site

• I googled lonely bitter male virgins ages 20 and up and this site came up

• It was about 3 years ago, so I'm not 100% certain, but I think I was doing a google search for some sex question, and one of the results was from this site.

• Are you new? This site seems to have a way of beating people down. lol

I found it the same way. I think it was something silly like "How do you know if a girl likes you?" or something. It could have been a shyness question though. I don't remember anymore.

• Nah, not THAT new ha. Are you?/

I probably ended up asking a "shyness" question too. Gotta love the jitters lol.

What Girls Said 2

• Searching for an answer of what this man I fancied thought of me after I asked him a embarrassing question my friends fooled me into it. The site came up in Google I clicked on it and became a member soon afterward. One year anniversary just went by

• I was looking for early pregnancy symptoms for my freaked out friend and this came up as one of the results. Go figure!