Have you ever started dating an ex-boyfriend after a significant time apart? Did it work the 2nd time?

I dated a guy for 9 months a while ago. We ended up going our separate ways because we wanted different things, and we lost touch for over a year. Recently he text me to say Hello and asked how I’ve been doing. I agreed to meet him for a friendly dinner to catch up. I’ll admit, I don’t know what prompted him to contact me after all this time, and I don’t know what he wants for sure. But I imagine he wants something, quite possibly to start dating again, because in my experience, guys don’t just say “Hello” after a year for no reason.

I was wondering if anyone else has ever been in a similar situation? Or has anyone started dating an ex-boyfriend/girlfriend again and did it work out? At the moment I am also dating other guys, but no one exclusively. I do have history with my ex that makes it both easier and harder to chose to date him again.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• No never

I'm a strong believer of you broke up for a reason