When is a good time to text this guy?

how long should I wait to text a guy I just met? he has my number and I have his and its only day one. I am gonna wait a few more days to see if he does first, but if not should I assume he's not into me or just I text him? any advice would be nice. thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• Text him when ever you want. Every minute you try to play it cool gives him another minute to believe you have no interest in him.

What Guys Said 4

• few days sounds good. but don't assume if he doesn't text it means he isn't interested.

• If you want to get connected with him, you just him Friendship quote message and wait of his reply, you will know that, how he is interested in you

• If he's a bit shy kind of guy.. he would be looking for your reply first.. later he would rock with you..

• Text him it's been one day already then you will see if his interested or not

• thanks all of you for the responses!

What Girls Said 0