Kissing a girl on the cheek?.

Kissing a girl on the cheek ?.

I was going to ask this girl out I get the feeling she likes me, so if she agreed and she gave me her number. I was going to give her a little kiss on the cheek do you think she would be okay with that ?.

Most Helpful Girl

• That is so sweet! I would welcome such an endearing gesture :-). I would have felt like a princess meeting my prince. See? Girls never lose that fairy tale dreamland. She's a lucky lady :-)!

What Girls Said 5

• I'd feel so special ugh it's so cute! She will probably blush cutely and say "no problem" WIN WIN!

• I agree it would be adorable. Be real sweet about it and make it a quick one. But do that if you have actually talked to the girl before and sort of know each other otherwise it would be a bit strange for her.

• I'd say not yet. Save something like that for your actual first date.

• Yes, that would actually be kinda cute

• I personally would find this really adorable.

Just make sure she knows you aren't being too forward and are aiming for a regular kiss. Otherwise she might be a little freaked out.

What Guys Said 2

• Yeah! Go for it

• "Thanks" followed by a quick peck wouldn't be too bad.