I'm afraid I'm being clingy?

I'm so afraid of scaring him off. We had a really nice time talking today, so he said he'd text me later. He didn't, so I texted him and messaged him on Facebook. Thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• If that's all you have done to contact him recently, don' tworry. That would not be enough to scare anyone, and he'll appreciate that you wanted to talk to him.

But now, give it a rest, and see if he responds. Any more messages would tend to look over the top.

What Guys Said 2

• no not to clingy, because if he said he would, then he should, but you shouldn't come across as to keen, make him make some effort towards you, don't always make first contact, get him to do that as often as you do,x

• Although you really should have only done one or the other, you're fine. Now, just wait and let him respond.

What Girls Said 3

• I would say you should of just texted him and leave it that instead of texting him and message him on FB. But no biggie, just wait and see when he replies.

• yeah that's kinda clingy.

• One or the other would have been fine, but now wait until he responds. It's OK if he doesn't respond today, give him til tomorrow.