Does he really want to date me ?? What is his motive

I met a guy online. he began chatting with me really well. We did meet , he told me that I look very hot and he likes my lips and hair. he told me that I could come and stay at his place and have fun. but suddenly he vanished. he then suddenly contacts me on yahoo mesger. telling me he is in another country and that once he is back he will inform me so that I could come to his place. I didn't receive any call from him. rather I called him and he said he was busy with work , again after a month he chatted with me online he said that his cousin bro has come for holidays. he would so much want me to stay and be with him but things aren't happening the way he wants it. I didn't bother much. later after that he would always come online to chat with me. I wouldn't respond properly, I told him you're an marker. He got offended. He called me right away. he literally pleaded me to give him a chance, on that day he came to see me. he said I have come to meet you just to show you am not an marker. he was trying to be very loving and began cuddling me. later he said That he likes me, he thinks I am a nice girl and would like to date me. He said I rememeber every thing what you wore how and what you spoke on the first day we met. he told me that next day being my birthday , he would like to celebrate it at his place. but the next day again when I called him he didn't respond again. Same thing happened.I have told him several times please donot try to contact me if youo have no interest, but he doesn't listen to me. he starts saying how busy he is with work and wished someone could understand himwhat should I do ?

1|0
2|6

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm faiorlyu sure he is just busy being a marker; he chats with a lot of girls online, and forgets when he has last contacted them, since he's chatting with so darn many at once.

He prefers the computer to women; it's a common personality disorder nowadays.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the BA!

• He is a drug addict. Could drugs also affect his mind especially in terms of vanishing act that he has.

• That sure could explain it better than just being on the computer!

What Guys Said 5

• Dump him if this happening now think how good will be when you will have a relationship whit him and vanish like that no call no nothing no explain before nothing

1|0
    0|0
  • He's either a marker or just playing games. Either way he just wants sex so forget about him and, if you have to block him.

0|0
    0|0
    • He told me he doesn't want sex and he never forces me. This disappearing act that he has maybe because he is into drugs . Could it be ?

• Yes, it could be the drugs since he'll need to get his fix. But, the question is, do you want to be with someone who will choose a fix over you.

• he wants sex, not a relationship.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't think that guy is worth it, he's just making excuses if he really wants to be with you he would never vanish on you or play those kind of games.

0|0
    0|0
    • He told me he doesn't want to have sex and he never forces me. I was wondering could it be the drugs that he takes which has a neg impact on him ? He is a nice guy. I am very careful in choosing my friends. He has a tattoo named after his best friend who died in the car accident. He is intense that shows. I am not sure why would he play stupid games being 30 years old.

• Yeah I agree, you may be right. But a lot of guys are immature even if there 40. Just saying

• He is married

0|0
    0|0
    • Had you said ... he might be gay. I would have agreed with you lot more .

What Girls Said 2

• An internet con man.

Hmm, you can't afford to be gullible. He's playing you for a fool and maybe get you to give him money to come to your country, once you "fall in love" with him.

0|0
    1|0
  • Sound like you are a booty call

0|0
    0|0