Is it a good sign if he texts me the next morning? A sign he wants more than sex?

I met a guy in a bar, we hit it off but I refused to go home with him. He actually texted me the next morning (like 6 hours after we parted ways) and we talked a bit. Is him texting me a good sign? He also was asking a friend of a friend if he knew anything about me.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I'd say that a guy being curious about you outside bar hours is a sign he might want molre than a quick sexual encounter. If that were all he was after, he'd just be back at the bar the next night to see if you were there again...or if any other woman was available!

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, always a good sign if the guy makes an effort apart from when it involves sex,x

What Girls Said 1

• Don't get too excited. It doesn't mean anything. If he asked to go home with you, he still wants sex but he realizes that he will have to play the game a little longer than he thought. So he'll text you and be nice, make you feel comfortable and make you think he might like you.. but keep in mind his intentions are STILL the same.