How many formal dates do you remember, and how many chance, unplanned, encounters?

My spontaneous encounters are what I remember with more warmth and fondness.

Most Helpful Guy

• I remember the spontaneous meetings tht were never supposed to be 'dates', much more than he formal occasions when everyone was trying to be on their best behavior, and most of the time we felt pretty awkward since we couldn't be ourselves.

I remember going out with the tour leader of a group excursion one day when we had a break in the tour scheduled. I never saw my hotel room again during the tour.

What Guys Said 2

• All of them, in terms of dating I've never had a completely unplanned and spontaneous one... I mean I've met people in a completely unplanned way, but it all becomes planned. I don't see how I could have a spontaneous one.

• I remember all or most of them. I remember most women I have been with or dated with fond memories.

What Girls Said 3

• 5 times

• jst a several I remember really

• hmmm... formal dates... none that really wow'd me but I do give a A for effort for that one guy that tried to have a picnic at the park with me... with a bunch of cold left overs...