Girl that talks and hangs out with a lot of guys?

Ok so me and this girl starting dating a while back, and I really started to like her I was about to ask her to be my girlfriend like 3 times during the period of about 5 months but I always backed off because something sketchy came out like she would always talk to her ex boyfriend for who she dated for about 3 years and she would always hang out with all this other guys like on dates to the movies, I recently stopped talking to her because I just couldn't take the pressure of her talking and hanging out with 3 other guys yet she always said I was "different" from the rest of guys and I don't know if she is lying or not, can this girl be trusted at all?

Most Helpful Guy

• you have a girl that is emotionally destroying you and is manipulative..

just say I don't really care and move on.. trust me on this… its not worth trying to be with them here because even though you might “win” you will definitely get messed up harder by the “loss”

also.. it is important to have a carefree abundance attitude..some girls are really retarded and its a really bad idea to put your eggs into one basket (one girl) because when she flakes/cheats/lies/whatever you will be crushed/pissed/etc.

the smart way is to have multiple options to avoid pain

a man is only as faithful as his options…

seriously.. though

if you are in a relationship and have absolutely no prospects (girls texting you..flirting … wanting to hook up.. etc).. its just a matter of time.. if you have no other options you’re gonna get messed up one day…

thats the problem with relationships

people become content.. get fat.. get lazy… just let themselves slide.. ignorance is bliss..until they realize there is no escape from the sexual market

… fast forward a bit

when the forces of nature (2 year expiration window) end your relationship – its over..

just like that.. everything you’ve poured your heart and soul into gets destroyed..

you lose a part of yourself in every failed relationship– remember that

thats why the best situation is to have multiple options and to BAIL (and never look back) at the first sign of trouble.

however,

you alone define what is too much trouble..

maybe it is

1. girl hanging out with other guys

2. girl cheating on you

3. girl not having sex often enough

4. girl lying to you

5. whatever

there is a line we all have to draw (and the further you go the less self respect is left and the more needy,desperate you are.. basically its up to you how much disrespect from her you’re willing to tolerate)

just remember.. there comes a point when there are more important things than notches/lays/”value”. .. I know but there are some lines not worth crossing … namely:

1. girls that have dated or are dating your close friends (unless you don’t mind the friendship ending)

2. exes (self-explanatory)

3. girls with husbands/family (yeah I know its tough.. but I don’t tread this dangerous territory – boyfriends are bad enough)

4. girls with mental issues (bipolar, ADHD, extreme druggies, etc )

learning how to deal with them is just like everything else in life.. its meant to be fun.. its meant to help you understand and succeed.. but once the stakes get too high you really should say FO and bail.

this way you never put yourself at risk; because you don’t gamble with what you can’t afford to lose.. and you can’t afford to lose yourself.

trust me on that,

good luck Bro :)

What Girls Said 7

• is she doing anything untrustworthy with these other guys? if no then yes you should trust her! Sounds to me like she's the kind of girl who has lots of guy friends, you also have to remember that she's not a mind reader... you guys have been going out for five months and you still haven't asked her if she wanted to be your girlfriend? well she's probably thinking that your not interested and that she's free to do anything she wants whether its hanging out with some guy friends or finding someone who is interested in her... and as for her ex boyfriend, some people are friends with their exes...

• I don't know if she's doing anything untrustworthy but she wouldn't let me hold her hand in front of the friends of her ex or she would hide when she saw a guy she says she's hanging out with it just feels likes she's hiding something

• well she is not in a relationship with you and neither you have initiated it, so she is a free bird as of now. What really matters is how she will after you two get along in a relationship together..because right now you cannot accuse her of anything..see how she behaves if you are really serious around her and tell her your feelings you will instantly know where you stand!

• Maybe she's just waiting for you to make it official. If it isn't official she has every right to be out on dates with other guys.

If you ask her to be your girlfriend and she continues to hangout with other guys - That's a lack of respect for you. Though you know she will most likely stop all that if she has you as a boyfriend. If she doesn't and you tell her how you feel about that, after becoming boyfriend and girlfriend, then this girl is not worth your time.

• I hang out with guys all the time, I hate girls and there drama. But if I really like a guy no matter what no other guy can touch me... If she says you are different then you are different.. She might be comparing how much better of a guy you are then her ex... And going to the movies and out to eat doesn't make it a date just friends hanging out

• even if all she talks about is her ex?

• We have to be weary of girls like you ;)

You want to be desired by men, but at the same time you wanna be "just one of the guys"...

You can't have both ;)

• Some girls have more guy friends than others, she might be one of them. Infact I prefer to hang out with guys as they are not catty unlike girls though I have more girlfriend still

• Listen to your gut instincts

• Girls and guys are very different. She's not trying to f*ck them if that's what you're thinking. That's what guys try to do.

What Guys Said 3

• I read what you said to the BA:

If she won't even hold hands with you in public or in front of "certain people," then she DEFINITELY cannot be trusted ;)

• If it feels like she's hiding something she probably is. Careful or you might get played lol.

• she likes to hang out?

• yeah man well we use to we don't hang out anymore we hardly even talk