Please help! I don't want to hurt his feelings (long text)

I met this guy a few weeks ago on here.. He is amazing! He's heard one of the worse things that has ever happened to me and he still talks to me! We finally exchanged numbers and I had incredible phone sex with him. He leaves for a week on a trip in a few days. I can't stop thinking about him but I'm afraid I'm going to hurt him. It's hard for me to keep relationships because I've been hurt A LOT! My trouble is the week he'll be gone I have no one to talk to.. I would love to talk to more people just don't want to hurt his feelings if he thinks about taking this a step further! PLEASE HELP!

Most Helpful Girl

• Congratulations! Sounds like you are really happy and interested! He probably read this and is now thinking to himself, she likes me.. Just use your best judgement. Just always be honest with your feelings. Yes, you have been hurt and I'm sorry. He's a different guy not all guys are the same. If he still accepted you after hearing your story that's awesome! Just wait and see what happens when he comes back.. a week is a long time but this might be the chance of a lifetime! Good Luck!

• Uh oh! Forgot about him being able to read it.. Hopefully being anonymous won't give me away!

• Thanks for the best answer vote!

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 2

• yeah I know the feeling, your best bet is be honest and if he wonders/questions whether you are talking to other guys let him know. but honestly you have only been talking for a few weeks and I'm guessing haven't met. you have no commitment to him and talking is that JUST talking.

• I agree with you too, JaneDoe92.. Just take it slower even though you had phone sex.. let nature take its course.

• be honest. that's all you have to do, talk to him and see what he thinks of your feleings and plans.