Did I just make myself appear like an overly emotional woman?

To make it brief I dated this man for 6 months, it wasn't going anywhere so I cut it off, he came back, texted me more and put more effort in, he asked if we could give it a shot, I said yes. He then went away for the weekend, didn't hear from him, saw him when he got back, and then again nothing for days, total turn around. I texted and said his hot and cold behavior was giving me whiplash and it was too hard to keep up to, after receiving no reply all day (his phone is glued to his hand), I texted and said not to bother with it anymore, I was tired of him blowing hot and cold. So the next day I feel totally bad for blowing up and apologized for overreacting. Still nothing. I feel like a moron for behaving that way but at the same time feels kind if justified as this hot cold has gone on for so long. Don't care if I don't hear back. Just wanna know if I handled the situation poorly?

Most Helpful Guy

• You had a legitimate gripe and were justified to bring it to his attention, but you handled the situation poorly. His poor behavior does not excuse yours. You always have to and always should behave like an adult. Chalk it up as a lesson learned and try to comport yourself better if you ever face a similar situation.

• Thanks for your answer... Lesson learned.

What Guys Said 5

• Nope - you didn't react poorly. Find another guy. If you want to stick with this guy *even though* he treats you bad, well - maybe that explains why he is treating you bad. He knows that you want drama. Find another guy.

Other option is that this guy is treating you bad because he knows that is SMV is higher than yours. If you are willing to put up with this treatment because when it's good, it's real good, well - you have made that choice.

• I really sorry to hear that your boy friend act just as a player, maybe he even do't want to keep the relationship with for a long term.

The reason why he wanted to recover with you is just that he couldn't stand being thrown off by you.

All of what I said is just form the worst aspect.

If you do not like it, skip it

• I think you could have handled it better, but you did nothing wrong. Sometimes, especially after a busy few days, I like a little space to rest and regroup. Maybe that's all he needed, but he should have told you that if it was the case.

• Hi.Your situation sounds really awkward.Since he is not willing to break up, you two should hold an open-mind conversation together and find out what the trouble is. It's hard to say that something unconvenient exist for him to share with you.

• That awkward moment when he dropped his phone in a river...

• I saw him after he returned...

• Phone glued to his hand and all..

• Lol I meant after that, and I was just joking. I wasn't actually suggesting his phone was swimming with the fishes. Ha ha

What Girls Said 1

• i don't think you overreacted or whatever. I think you did well