How must a girl act to show she is different from other women a guy has dated?

say for instance a guy that has been used and been in manipulative relationships?

Most Helpful Girl

• Just be yourself. I've been lucky though. Every guy I've been with have said that I'm special and something different and even wife material. That's just from being myself! My boyfriend last night said that he loved that I didn't act like someone else, just to try to impress him. So I think being yourself is all you can do and try to avoid being manipulative, paranoid, jealous and just a bad girlfriend in general. Show them that nice, good girlfriends do exist and that's all you need to do. :)

Also, finding out about why he broke up with his ex may help you see what he dislikes in a girl so you can avoid doing it yourself.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think there is any way that you need to act. The problem is emotional. I was in a relationship where the girl cheated on the guy she was with with me. never had trust. If she cheated on him she would cheat on me. It ended very badly and was a miserable experience.

• you don't have to show anything, it's his problem if he thinks all women are users and manipulators

• Just be yourself and work on good communication to avoid misunderstandings. If you "act" a certain way, that is not a part of your nature, then that is a form of manipulation.

What Girls Said 3

• just be yourself

i was dating a guy, he had been used and had bed relationship before

he said I m down-to-earth, cute and chilled out, nice and sweet

be yourself and don't be needy

• well I f you are different be different by being yourslef. not putting on a show.

• By acting like yourself