Is this weird that I have been focusing my dating search on this age range mostly?

Like I will look from anywhere from 18-50(I am 24) but late 30's to late 40's really turns me on for some reason, so I have been doing a lot of searching(I am in the NYC area) for women in that range, plus I figure they will be successful and want kids because it is getting in to that later stage where this is a higher priority) and I just find them more attractive intellectually and physically. I know it makes more sense for me to find another 20 something to date, but I just think it is hott on a multitude of levels, dunno.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope I'm something similar, although I do generally date around my own age... I'm definitely still attracted to older women.

What Girls Said 2

• A lot of guys look for girls in their 30's when they are younger. It shouldn't be hard to find somebody like that since most of them are having a harder time then they would have if younger.

• its a preference it snot weird at all. its nnot like you are 20 and want a 70 y.o. woman

What Guys Said 2

• I find girls older than me are easier to talk to and typically more mature. I tend to have problems with younger girls as they can be very irrational yet when I talk to older women they tend to be more adult and understanding.

• I think you must have been attracted to a family member (possibly Mother or Aunt?) or a school teacher. Or it could be that it's just a phase.?

Either way.. what does it matter? Go after what you want in this present moment. It's all you have after all.

Cheers and have fun!