He texted me the morning after our date. Bad sign?

our first date went well I tihnk, and than next morning he texted me

"good morning :) " and we texted a bit back and forth BUT he took a long time awnsering me back,..and his last message was to me

"what are your plans for today"? and I awnsered , I don't have any big plans, and you ? and he hasn't awnsered me back.. :(

im so sad..is this a bad sign ?

he just texted me asking my plans for today

Most Helpful Guy

• First off, it's been a day, and though you really like him, the fact he initiated the texts with good morning shows he is obviously interested in you. The fact he is taking his time could, and probably is just his personality, I am the same myself. You have to be careful though because from the tone of your voice in this message "I'm so sad" and the fact that your overanalysing this so much would make me (a guy) think you are very needy, and if I saw that kind of behavior I would find it unattractive. So try your best to take a casual approach about this, when you get a text from him, wait a while, just like he does. If you always text back instantly and he can always text back whenever he wants he feels he can just put you on hold because he has the power, try swapping the roles a bit and make him wait! Guys love a girl they have to chase! Hope this helps :)

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe he has no reach, happens to me a lot.

What Girls Said 2

• i don't think you have anything to worry about! he seems interessted

• i ont tink its a bad sign at all.