Conflict between me and my actual bf. Advice?

The guy I'm actually dating for nearly a year is of jealous nature( more than normal) and he often fights with me about guys I've been dating during the past...I mean the past belongs to the past!and of top of this I'm having doubts about his sincerity and people me know told me they've seen him with another gal and when I ask him da question he swears that its not true at all...can someone please gimme an advice

Most Helpful Girl

• tell him either he trusts you or he is out of the picture

What Guys Said 1

• I just wonder who your unofficial man is. You know, because this one is the "Actual" one.

That said, just chill, because rumors require pictures so talk to yo' people and get them to do a little spying while also staying confident in your own truth. IF he is just going to be paranoid just kill him.

What Girls Said 2

• Who's your not-actual boyfriend? I would be jealous too if my boyfriend had to specify me as his actual girlfriend in order to distinguish me from his fake girlfriend or pretend girlfriend or sometimes girlfriend.

That being said, leave him.

You need trust for a relationship to work and it's painfully obvious that neither one of you trust the other. Your relationship is doomed to fail in a fiery pit of flames with screaming children and wailing mothers in the snow of Siberia where no one will be around to rescue the charred remains of the trustless relationship :p

• i think you should talk to him and tell him he should stop this behavior . compromise on not asking the other what is going on with other people ad jsut trust each other.