Why seek revenge in a relationship?

I went to the bar with my friends. Before I went I texted my girlfriend 3 times. She did not reply back. When I got home I didn't text saying home because she was sleeping. Next day she was mad because I didn't text when I got home. She said she was gonna do the same to me. Yesterday she was at her friends nephews birthday party. At 11:07 she sent me a text she was still out. I replied back. She didn't reply. At 11:40 I sent a kiss in a text. I stayed up till 12 with no response so I went too sleep. Woke up with no text. I am a little upset. At least it replied to all her text until she went to sleep. She didn't even reply to the text I sent. Makes me think if she even made it home or she was up to no good. You know what I mean.

She said she was joking about the getting revenge on me. I called her the next morning and we talked about it. That it wasn't intentional.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's immature and childish

What Girls Said 3

• well that's what she was thinking from you not saying when you were home. that you did something shady and don't want her to kow what time you actually got home. So she was showing you the same feeling

answer mine please

• i don't like that I think that is stupid

• she's being a child

What Guys Said 0