Can an insecure man date a beautiful woman?

I'm gonna be honest. I'm too insecure to date a beautiful woman. I'd always think she was cheating when she wasn't with me and I wouldn't like it when guys hit on her. Overall, I couldn't trust her so I won't approach one. This is just me. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Beautiful or not, the answer is still NO.

Women don't like and are NOT attracted to insecure men. It's a natural law written in our DNA. Women need the security of a man to feel protected and well cared for.

If you are insecure, pretty or not they will be running far from you! Unless this woman is so pathetic she doesn't feel she can get any one better.

Why are you so insecure and filled with self doubt?

• VERY TRUE.

• Oh I see now..

Nope, it's not everyone else. It's you. You hate yourself. For whatever reasons. You have to understand something.. anything bad that you could have possibly done has been done and probably done even worse!

Let it go and learn to forgive yourself. You don't trust anyone because you are afraid of and don't trust yourself.

Try to think of reasons why you love yourself ;) Go ahead.. try it for a while and see what happens!

• Well I'm pretty shy. I don't talk to people unless It's necessary.

What Girls Said 5

• It won't last. Without any trust, the relationship is going to be shaky at best.

• lmao... there won't even be a relationship to begin with!

• @heavenoearth - That's men who are POSSESSIVE - NOT self-conscious, do you understand the difference?

• They're not mutually exclusive traits. Sometimes one facilitates the other, and that's what I'm talking about. When someone doesn't feel secure in their relationship, that can lead to controlling behavior. Besides, his insecurity seems to be less about being self-conscious and more about irrational distrust. He's more worried about her actions, not his own or who he is. Guys like that can become too controlling.

• Most women lack confidence in general because we compare ourselves to every other women on the planet. No women is too beautiful for a guy, it's just a lie other girls will say to feel better about themselves. If a girl like you even if she's out of your league or so to speak, go for it. Physical appearances shouldn't be important. Instead of feeling insecure, be proud that you got her and that you picked each other. Guys may hit on her but if she picked you and you picked her, why would she go for someone else.

It's good to trust someone, it's also good to feel an ego boost when you are with someone you'd never thought you'd have.

• No, most women are already insecure enough. They don't want a man who is.

• Lol no to be honest. An insecure male is like an ugly woman. They are both really undatable. Why? Women really don't like insecure guys. Insecurity is a -female- trait. It cute on a woman. Looks awful on a guy.

• Actually it's more like an over confident woman, not ugly

• People don't like the truth lol. Over confident women and shy men usually end up alone lol

• I'll be alone then. I'm shy, but oh well. I'm not hurting anybody.

• not really because it gets tiresome

What Guys Said 3

• No.

But if you're rich, you might be able to get a gold digger to stay around.

• If I was rich, I wouldn't ever date seriously.

• ... and you wouldn't stay rich for long.

• The fella underneath me said it best...

There's absolutely NO WAY a woman will EVER date an insecure man... and I mean NEVER... men are MUCH more forgiving in the respect... I defy anyone to tell me otherwise ;)

• Sounds like you've got a bright future in dating ugly women. Good luck!

• Nah, I'm just gonna stay single.

• And fine with all others as well. I think we have the answer!

• Mhm..end of conversation.