Ladies who use online dating services. How often do you find a guy that you would like to date?

To all the ladies who use online dating services like pof or match...How often do you find a guy that you would like to date?

Most Helpful Girl

• I always find attractive guys but then ones that I do like are hard to find, I would say one every two weeks

What Girls Said 6

• I used to meet guys online and I'd meet a good catch 20 - 30% of the time but I'd say things like "lets meet at the library" or "let's meet at your synagogue" or "lets meet at an art gallery"

• very seldom

• I fall really easily for people lol so I always find someone

But I actually found my boyfriend of 10 months now :) Super happy, want no one else. There's a lot of perverts and a**holes though. But one one can be worth having anyways :)

• When I used to be on OkCupid/POF --- It was VERY rare to find a guy that I like and are attractive.

• Nope

• Quite often, but none of them want me. I really believe dating sites encourage superficial choices. Since you can't really judge personality over the web, I believe most of the guys prefer to shops for looks, or ANYONE who will talk to them.

What Guys Said 2

• From the girls I've talked on. POF got them tons of sex requests from pervert guys. OKCupid is kinda the same way just with detailed profiles... just for guys to message for sex.

One girl I met said she got 50 hookup requests a day from POF and she switched to OKCupid hoping for something different.

The other girls I've talked to seem to narrow their 50+ daily messages down to 2-3 guys at a time.

• lets see I'm on OkCupid and zooks and all every get is these redneck fat girls that don't have realist change we me .. they say "whats YOUE STORY"