Girl panics when I try to kiss her. Why?

I've been on three dates (all of which went very well) with this girl, whom I like. But when I went to kiss her today(french kiss), she kind of panicked... we've kissed normally a few times, but this is the first time I've tried to french kiss her... She says she likes me, but this left me feeling very unwanted.

can anyone shed some light on why she might have done that, or give me some advice on what to do? Thanks :/

Most Helpful Girl

• she probs doesn't like tongue...i hate it when guys just wants to use tongue, its disgusting, try kissing her for a bit then ease into it aka as makingher comfortable. Or the other reason is that she is unsure whether she does like her, but if she said she does then I wouldn't worry.

What Girls Said 4

• She might suffer from sexual anxiety. I used to.

• It could be anything honestly whether it be inexperience or just doesn't like it! For me when I French kiss I get super HORNY and I want to eat you up and take it all in. Maybe it's the fear of going to the next step! Just relax and I hope it works out for you!

• Another reason might be that she has very little experience and she's just not used to it

• Sounds like she's inexperienced and scared

What's her relationship history

What Guys Said 2

• She doesn't actually like you that much and just wanted a free dinner or whatever

• I don't know. Some women are weird like that.