When someone you know well doesn't reply back to your message do you call them out on it, or dismiss it?
- I text them over and over again until they reply0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
- I call them14% (1)0% (0)7% (1)Vote
- Assume they're busy43% (3)62% (5)53% (8)Vote
- Hunt them down to remove their eyeballs and give them a real excuse to not reply to a text0% (0)12% (1)7% (1)Vote
- Depends on how important the message is43% (3)26% (2)33% (5)Vote
Most Helpful Girl
I have a friend that NEVER acknowledges any kind of communication from me unless we are face to face in person. It's extremely frustrating because he insists on hugs when we greet and part, and always wants to make sure I'm doing OK when we meet up. He's just a flake, and I've learned not to take it personally. I've started calling his Girlfriend "the secretary" because she always answers and will relay messages for me.
In addition to be really busy, and thus stressed all the time, he's got some social anxieties and prefers to read a person's face when he talks to them.1