Anyone signed up for online dating?

The title says it all!

Share your experiences.

Thanks! :)

Most Helpful Girl

• You'd have more of a chance getting hit by a bus than you would in meeting a decent partner on them sites

What Guys Said 4

• yeah but no luck with it

• I've tried it but it wasn't really for me though

• Well being shy will not hurt you as much since you are a girl, us guys are still expected to do the asking out and approaching

• You're right! Online dating wasn't really for me after all!

• Yes I have. I have meet quite a number of women from on there. A lot of them have not lived up to there profile descriptions or pictures, while others surprised me in a good way.

• Yes I have, mainly just to meet new people nothing more. I met my current girlfriend on a online site.

So my experience was perfect ??�

• How do you gain trust from that? I mean both of you must have been talking to lots of people on the site so how do you turn that into a relationship?

• Lucky you man! Thanks for sharing this! All the best! :)

• Of course :) best of luck to you as well

• Yes. It hasn't been a very good experience so far. Basically all of my matches have been about an 8 or 9+ hour drive away from me. First of all, I can't afford long trips like that. Secondly, I don't want a long distance relationship like that. Three or four hours is about as far as I'll go..

Honestly, it's just another social networking site for me right now. These days, I just go to make friends and visit chatrooms.

Another problem I have is that I'm not good with dating at all. I know it's just a simple matter of saying "hi", but I always overanalyze and think it's a lot more complicated than that.

I did have a date with one girl about a year ago. She turned out to be something of a hypocrite, though.

So yes, I have, but it's little more than another social website right now.

• Thanks for sharing! :)

What Girls Said 2

• I've had a rough experience with the whole online dating.

• Are you still using the dating site though?

• Yes I do. Give it a shot. It is an experience and it is good in case your not really meeting with anyone. Just be careful who you talk with.

• Good point! Thanks for sharing! :)

• i have but it is not my first choice