How often should you hear from a guy you're dating?

I'm seeing 2 guys right now. Only dating not exclusive. I've wasted too hurt time by putting all of my eggs in one basket. The first guy I've been out with a few times and we last saw each other three days ago. I haven't really heard from him since. The second guy has shown no interest in me so I cut him off a week ago. A few days ago he apologized and explained why he was acting weird before. He said he also wanted to try dating me again. But he hasn't asked to hang out and hang really contacted me first. What's up with this two guys?

Most Helpful Guy

• depending on how the dates went with the first guy, he might just not be attracted to you, you might not be his type. The second guy seems suspicious..might be trying to play you, have you had sex or done anything sexual? if so, he is probably trying to have sex with you and your just one of his girls, or if you haven't done anything sexual he might just b questioning if he likes you or not..he might be seeing another girl he rather show his interest in and spend time with...if you don't hear from him in a few days I would recommend calling or texting him and saying hey I might have some free time this week or weekend, wanna catch lunch? or dinner, what ever you wanna say. But it is very important to make it sound like you are very active and having things going on...It might be risky but you could even set plans and a day before those plans cancel them and say you have to do something "be creative make something up" and it will make him jealous and want to actually hangout with you. But be careful it can backfire, but the chances of backfiring are slim so you be the judge!

What Guys Said 8

• if I were interested in a girl I would at least text "hey how are you" daily or maybe every other day. If I wasn't interested then I wouldn't feel much need to contact them

i'd say that their interest in you doesn't seem that high if they aren't at least seeing how you are

• Couple of times a week?

• Just dating, I'd say about 3-4 times a week, at least 2.

Some of the stuff you said didn't really make sense.

Your primary Q doesn't really match what you're actually asking either so I'm not sure how to help here.

• Well,

They can't want you that much, looking at you're picture, you look very lovely, and if I had the chance, I wouldn't let you out of my sight! lol.

Good luck.

Bob, xxxx.

• Depending on how close you're with the other person, 2 or 3 times per week.

• Maybe they know you are dating more than one guy?

• When I was in that phase where I was very interested in dating/love I would usually text the girl at least every other day. (from 17-19.)

I'm not so interested in dating now, so a girl has been texting me, I've texted her like once every four days, once a week, over the last month.

• as often as you contact them. If they never hear from you they probably won't contact you. If you make an effort to contact you then they will most likely contact you just as much. You get what you put into something.

What Girls Said 2

• If they're that interested, they'll get in touch. Maybe they don't wanna seem over keen? No harm in you taking the lead and igniting a conversation, good luck!

• doesn't sound like either one is too reliable