He said he liked me, but he won't text me back?

I know it's pathetic that I'm asking this, because I'm never the girl that freaks out over a text that a guy replied to or not, but I don't know, I just really like him and he told me that he likes me. He's away, and I haven't talked to him in a week. I don't want to be the needy girl that texts him first...what should I do?

What Guys Said 1

• Text him first. Do it. Sometimes guys want to be texted first so we know you care. And dating is where a guy/girl will take an interest in multiple people and choose one in the end. You may or may not have been the one he chose. But don't jump to conclusions. Next time you talk to him, ask him why he didn't talk to you for a week or however long it was.

What Girls Said 1

• if you texted him and he won't text you back after a week,send him one more,if he still doesn't answer,red flag or he is dead