What would you do if you found your girlfriend with other guy in the act or kissing in your house?

what would you do if you found your girlfriend/ wife with other guy in the act or kissing in your house ?

Most Helpful Girl

• i think id be just stood there silent in shock, it wouldn't sink in initially, if they didn't notice me id back out and act like nothing happened when I came back later. then id pack my stuff and leave him when he next goes out for a while with no explanation or way to contact me. gone. erased. he wouldn't deserve an explanation or to see me cry

if they noticed me id sarcastically apologize for disturbing them and walk out, if the woman didn't know he had a girlfriend id ignore her but if she knew id hit them both and key his car

What Girls Said 4

• woa dang I would be frozen in sheer terror if I saw my man do that=/ literally not be able to move for awhile.

u know that point a person reaches when they are soooooooo angry but completely calm? its like a whole new level of anger mixed with sadness? yeh thatd b me..

farout why am I not making sense tonight lol! I'm going to bed=/

• I would start screaming like wtf is going on? Then id be like get the f*** out lol at least that's what I would want to do

• My boyfriend would kill us both! But I would never do that so whatever.. lol.

• I would grab a riffle and shoot them both!

What Guys Said 5

• Sorry for the cruel answer but:

With my girlfriend:

-suddenly quick and painful anal, the louder she cries, the better

-push her immediately out of the house and yell at her that she's a slut

With the guy:

I would ask him if she told about me.

-if not - > if my girlfriend confirms this, then I ask him to leave

-if yes -> also ask him to leave, but not so politely.

Well yes. Two things to say in addition.

-I wouldn't blame the guy that much, since our "role" is to get a girl. Why I would blame the girl is because their role is to be loyal to the man (so as we are to them!) and keep their V shut, that's why we behave politely to them and protect, help etc. Now if she makes an abuse in such situation, she shouldn't expect else but the worst humiliation.

-Normally I'm never such an angry guy, but cheating (not only in relationship) is the only thing which makes me a monster.

• Tell them to leave

• Kick the other guy out.

• Kick him out, fight with her most likely.

• Tell them to get the f*** out