Guys, why would he still want to cuddle?

During huge fight with boyfriend we both said some mean things. A couple of the things I said are "ill find a real man that wants to do things with me. I've withdrawn from the bedroom because I am bored there." He said we are done and he was so mad that as of last night we are done. He didn't want to talk any more last night, wanted to let the situation diffuse. But when he came to bed he started cuddling me. Why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Cause either "A" your the cuddle thing he has right now. Or "b" which I don't think its this since he's avoiding saying sorry to you, is he is trying to fix the situation by cuddling you.

But I'm sorry to say, if he is one of those people that sweeps things under the rug and doesn't talk about the issue and thinks hugging you will solve the problem, It wont. It sounds like he's one of those people that thinks he's right all the time, won't man up to his wrong, and just kiss an cuddle and buy you crap to keep you around. And then do it again later.

• He will sweep it under the rug. We have had fights before and he won't even go near me, so the choice is not A.

What Guys Said 3

• because physical intimacy can be soothing. my girlfriend does this as well. if and when we get into a fight she still wants to cuddle immediately after the arguing is over. it is sort of a way to soothe and reassure a person that you are there for them and make them feel loved

• After what I said to him (though he had his digs at me) how would you have reacted to me? Please don't hold back and tell me what you really think.

• i don't think you've really screwed up...please don't think I'm being especially critical of you. I think if there is blame to be handed out the bulk falls on him

a lot of guys get comfortable and lazy. It's something a lot of guys (including myself) have to consciously work on. being spontaneous, creativity and active. it seems to me that he doesn't work that much. If you've talked to him in supportive non-confrontational ways about this and your desires then the ball is in his court

• I know that I have said some awful things to him. I just can't help myself but when I have something to say, I say it. He works a lot of hours (50). It's the only thing I bitch at him about is not wanting to do things with me. And then when I go out with friends he gets jealous. I don't ask him to go out anymore because he doesn't like to. I have changed to be more of a homebody, but I will not totally change to make him happy.

• Who the hell knows, because your ass would be on the curb if you said that to me.

• If I said what to you? But it is okay for him to talk sh*t to me too right?

• I don't know. You need some serious work to get this relationship back on track if that's what you want.

• I wish I knew how to do that. Do I Know that I have a great person in general? yes I do. I know that it will be hard as hell to go back out in the real world looking for someone again. Our only difference is I like to go do things and he doesn't. he likes to call just going to lunch doing something. That's not enough for me.

• He's p**** whipped.

What Girls Said 2

• He felt bad about the fight and it was his way of showing he still loves you despite the harsh words that were exchanged.

• I'm not saying I'm an angel by any means. I said some things that I can't take back. I don't love him any less. He said that he had nothing more to say to me last night and needed to diffuse the situation. Is there any hope for this relationship?

I do know that I have a pretty decent guy in other words but I also took a slap to the face last night when he doesn't like to go to casino and never will with me...but will for his guests and if I want to go along I can. That's a slap to me.

• How do I do that? why wouldn't he even talk to me last night? He said "my answer today is we are done. It might change tomorrow." So should I just go on not even speaking to him unless spoken to? I know that he will be running to the store tonight as his outing to get stuff for dinner for his guests tomorrow. Simply put. I do not like the people that he has invited over.

• That was his way of making up with you. I think you should bring it up again but in a calmer manner. Say, "sweety, I didn't mean the harsh things I said last night they were out of anger. Today I want to speak with you but with no tempers flaring. I need you to really listen to me..." And then explain how you feel and why you feel that way. Try not to use words to put him down, just speak from the heart.

• Because he still loves you. Plain and simple.

Sometimes, the people you love hurt your feelings, and sometimes you hurt there's, but that doesn't mean you love them any less. Sometimes things are said even though they aren't truly meant. He still cares about you, regardless of how you put him down.