He calls/texts everyday but we only see each other 1-2 times a week. Is this normal?

Is this normal for dating for 4 months.

Hes done ALL the initiation. The dates and the calls.

He talks about wanting a relationship with me and says he is thinking of things to do 1-2 years from now.

I like haveing my own time and I want him to have his

but the way we are going is it normal? shouldn't we progressively be seeing each other more often>

Most Helpful Guy

• Yikes. No, it isn't normal. You two are texting and calling and seeing each other far more often than most couples do after four months. And I'm very surprised that you want to see him even more than you already are. Normally, yes you'd progressively work up to what you two are already doing.

• thanks for responding, I don't think you understood what I was asking :)

Im asking if it is normal, although this guy calls everyday, for him to only see me 1-2 times a week, after 4 months of dating? is this about the norm?

• I know and answered you. After four months, it's normal for a guy to only see you once or twice a week on average. It's a little abnormal for him to contact you every day of the week and make real conversation, especially since you said that he's the only one initiating.

• ok thank you :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• I don't think it's abnormal...I'm dating a guy...we text everyday...we call everyday. We only see each other 1-2 or sometimes 3 times a week because our work schedules. I work day and he works night, but when we get free time that's when we try to plan a little something. We've been dating about two months.

But you know it's all about the effort. Maybe you two could plan more times to see each other. It takes two. Yes I think you two should try to see each other more often especially if he's talking about having a future with you. Tell him how you feel about it and go from there.

Love,

Shar