He calls/texts everyday but we only see each other one time a week.

Ive been dating him for 4 months. And for the last 4 months he has called or texted me nearly everyday.

But we only see each other once a week.

is he not interested- I would say he wasn't interested but then why does he call me daily and send me sweet texts (hope you have a wonderful day, last night was wonderful, etc.)

confused.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that is a perfectly good balance and he is simply busier than you are. Seeing each other too much can hurt a relationship. You'll run out of things to do and be bored of each other. He is definitely interested.

What Guys Said 1

• How can you believe that he isn't interested when he contacts you every day? If he does that, of course he's interested. Don't over think things. There could be several reasons for which he can only see you once a week.

What Girls Said 1

• He wouldn't be contacting you daily if he wasn't interested. He might just have a lot on his plate right now. The important thing is that he does find time to see you!