Why go girls immediately throw their ex-boyfriend stories at me before even meeting?

This is a major turn off for me and honestly, I have a hard time avoiding it because these are girls I am talking to for the first few times. I get ex-boyfriend biographies from girls I talk to online and it makes me not want to meet them.

Guys who date online, do you find that a lot of girls you talk to are not over their exes yet? I don't see any real way to avoid it either as they are the ones to bring it up.

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• I've only dated a little online, haven't got ex-boyfriend stories.

Though one girl first date talked about how her stepmother hated and abused her, how her grandmother died horrifically and she thinks about it on stormy nights, on how her friends are in horrible relationships, etc... I think I was a little traumatized, getting all that on first date! Needless to say, there was no second date.

• You could try to attempt to change the subject to give her a hint . If she can't stop talking about her ex, then stop talking to her . If you have a dating profile online, just simply state that you don't want to talk about that.

• I would not put that in my profile because honestly them volunteering this up front saves me the time by them letting me know they're not over their ex sooner rather than later.

• That's if they do, but if you're truly tired of them doing that...