How can I kiss someone that is taller than me?

I'm 5' 3" and my guy is 6'4". How can I kiss him because he's like way up there! 13 inches! Do you have any tips? Thanks! :D Really appreciate!

Most Helpful Guy

• If you're as skinny as you are short, and he's not a wimp, just jump up in his arms if you want to be really playful and are not just looking for a quick smooch... Otherwise, it's no big deal for you to stand on your toes and for him to lean over.

Of course, standing on things is fine. Going away to grab something and bringing it back can feel a little awkward, but if you're walking around and there are steps nearby or a bench that you can just conveniently hop up on, so be it.

You also don't have to be standing. If you're sitting, you're going to reduce the height difference since it brings your hips to the same level. And if you're sitting on the edge of something high, like a counter for example, he can just stand and that'll work just fine.

What Guys Said 19

• Simple: you put your arms up in a V, and he will automatically lean in and down. He's used to being tall and having to bend down to do stuff, and it will come naturally to him.

My good buddy is 6'5", and his wife is 4'10". She sometimes stands on the staircase, two steps up, so they can see eye-to-eye, but they make it work.

• He'll crouch down a little and you'll go on your tippy-toes. If you're talking first kisses and the awkward stuff just do it while sitting down or something.

Or you could make it funny and drag a stool over and stand on it to kiss him... if you don't mind a little comedy at your expense... I think it would be funny and cute.

In any case, my sister makes 5'5 and 6'6 work, so you can manage.

• Punch him in the stomach and when he bends over in pain kiss him :P

• As a fairly tall guy who generally dates much shorter girls, I can generally tell when my lady friend wants a kiss. Frequently they'll signal it with a facial expression, a particular smirk or a raise of an eyebrow. You'll find a way to signal for him to get a little closer.

• Him picking you up is way more romantic than him bending down. :-P

• Put your hand behind his neck and pull him down. I'm sure he wants to kiss you back so he'll cooperate lol

I'm 6'5" and the girlfriends I've had in the past were all between 5' and 5'5" so I understand.

• "Hey there's something on your lip."

'Huh, what? (Rubs his lips) Is it gone?"

"No.. Here lemme get it."

He leans down, and POW you get him right in the kisser ;)

• get on your toes and have been bend down a little. The real question how does one have standing sex with someone taller. LOL.

• Uhh yeah appaerently to women it is because they HATE people shorter than them. I have heard numerous times and seen on online dating profiles things like sorry you mist be tall I don't want to look down on you or step on you or you must be this tall to ride...even though the potential person could be loving caring responsible etc.

• Use stilts

• date someone your own height, oh wait you all want someone no shorter than a foot taller than you.

• the tallest heels you can find (without looking like a stripper). figures girls like men over 6'. When has there ever been a girl who likes guys that are only 5 feet or in my case 5'5"

• This is precisely why I hate short girls who date giants... you guys look ridiculous.

• And height and how you look standing next to the person you're dating are the 2 most important things in a relationship...

• Seems that way.

• Climb him?

• kiss his d simple as that

• Stand on tip toes

• Stand on something, wear heels, have him pick you up, dip him (if you're strong enough)

• Umm, tilt your head up as he leans down? I don't think it's that hard to figure out. If you need an instruction manual, then something is wrong lol

• jump on him and have him lift you so he can kiss you

What Girls Said 9

• link - These are cute ways.

• Ask him to bend down, stand on tip toe, sit on the countertop, stand on the sofa, wear heels, wrap your legs around him so he's supporting your weight

• Do what I do.. wear 6 inch heels! lol

• Stand on a stool to make you comfortable first.

• i think that it is more awkward for the guy then the girl because girls think when the guy bends over to kiss you its cute. i think it would be less awkward if the guy sits down or the girl stands in something so they are more level, unless he is okay with picking you up just to kiss him. I would say do what ever makes you guys comfortable. i like a tall guy so i will hz[]qve to see how it goes and tell you what worked best for us.

• My ex was 6'5 and I kissed him standing on my tippy toes! it was cute, or he would pick me up.

• firstly, lucky you lol he sounds hot! secondly, take the tips thechowder recommended, so cute!

• Why because he's tall. He could be doofy or ugly or deathly thin or fat but just because you see numbers he is hot. Yep women at their most shallow.

• dont worry I found plenty of short guys attractive too! I am short myself ehy of all people would I discrimnate lol

• both of you should sit down..on a couch or something..

• I'm 5'4 and my boyfriend's 6'5. We make it work. Stand on your tiptoes and he slouches a LOT and you make it work :)