Is he going off of me?

I've been seeing this guy for a month and a half. We've been out on dates, spent time together at his place almost every weekend since we've met, some weeknights too. He kisses me constantly, he's introduced me to his mother, and has told me that I'm perfect for him. I feel the same way about him.

Now, I realize this next part is going to sound pathetic, but bear with me. Since the day we've met, he'll send me a good morning text, and we'll text back and forth all day until one of us goes to sleep. Now, a few days ago I spent the evening with him, and we continued to text after l'd left. However, over the last couple of days things have seemed different. I don't get morning texts any more, I have to initiate all of our conversations, and sometimes he won't reply to me, and a few hours later I'll have to start it up again.

Like I said, it sounds pathetic, but this is the first time I've dated anyone, I really like him, and I'm quite a nervous and self-deprecating person, so I can't help but overanalyze these things, even if I don't want to. I'm worried that he might be going off of me, but I'm scared to ask because I don't want to be one of those people that needs constant reassurance.

I understand that he may simply be busy, he could be having a rough week, he could be tired of texting, or maybe thinks we're close enough now that we don't need to chat all day every day. What do you guys think, do you think this means anything, or am I just over analyzing?

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah texting is dumb anyways.

I mean if I were you, the same good morning text over and over and over again would get pretty tiresome.

AS long as your relationship is fine in person, that's all that really matters.

What Girls Said 0