Guys, if you started dating a girl who is the same height as you, would you expect her to stop wearing heels?

Or would you be okay with her being a couple inches taller than you when she has them on?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think I'd still prefer she wear them. I'd rather be taller then her, but not to the point that she looks less hot.

Note I'm 6'3" so she'd be looking pretty damn tall in heels. But I have seen women like this, and looking good.

What Guys Said 4

• I would expect her to stop wearing heels because she may be self-conscious of being taller than me, not because I would be uncomfortable with it.

I would not want her to stop wearing heels. I would definitely be okay with her being a few inches taller than me. I think it's sexy when a girl is taller than me in heels.

• I wouldn't mind

• I wouldn't mind I think that's kinda sexy as long she hold her man the right way then it looks fine and I don't think anyone should see that odd

• I wouldn't care if she wore them or not

What Girls Said 2

• LOL hell no. Yesterday I was texting this guy I'm seeing. He wanted me to describe what my look would be for this next party we'll go to. I said something like ''It's a sexy dress and with that comes high heels. Sorry for you buddy"

I'm 5'7'', he's around the same height and in my book, if I'm dating a guy I find short, you better step up and not have hang ups about your height cause there's not way in hell I'll start feeling sorry I'm taller than you. So girl, please don't ditch the high heels for a dude. You wear whatever you feel pretty in!

• I guess no guy would like their girl being taller than them :P and I am sure all guys would like their boy to be taller than them cause they find that more masculine I guess. (atleast for me) Maybe it stems back to some kind of basic feeling where we want a guy that can protect us.

• all girls would like their boy to be taller* (sorry mistake!)