First date follow up?

Would a guy do a follow up, 3 days after first date, saying he had a good time and would like to do it again and show he's eager, even if he didn't enjoy the date and didn't want any further dates?

0|0
2|2

Most Helpful Guy

• Clearly, no, no one follows up with another date just out of politeness. Usuall guys just wouldn't call; they aren;t going to call just to tell you they don't like you! So they just go silent, or give some coded excuse, such as 'not feeling well' that both of you know means " I don't want another date, ever.'

0|0
    0|0
    • would a guy ever follow and then go silent?

• Show All
    • He text me two weeks ago after the follow up, initiating a second date again, but said he'll be busy but will contact me when he's free, that was two weeks ago now and I just get the feeling he's isn't as interested as he was but is trying to withdraw without hurting my feelings!

• That doesn't sound logical. He wouldn't have made suggestions for a second date if he didn't even want one! Something may well have happened in his life that cancels any romantic plans for now.

What Guys Said 1

• He would not have messaged you again if he didn't have interest in going out again

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• He contacted you then he's being honest

0|0
    0|0
  • No.

Men are more blunt, wen they are not interested they won't initiate much.

0|0
    0|0