Can you practice kissing without actually kissing?

Since I have no real volunteers to help me :(

anyway to practice?

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, it comes naturally but I do remember something. When I was 13 I was really nervous about the first kiss and a friend of mine suggested using a glass of water with a cherry in it "and that's how you learn french kiss" she said "the point is to kiss the cherry and wiggle your tongue around it". I was gonna actually try it but then my boyfriend kissed me unexpectedly and everything went naturally. So I don't think you need this anyway and I actually agree with DanAG, but this is what you asked for so I'm just throwing ideas...

What Girls Said 10

• there's no reason. Kissing is simple that even a 3 year old kid could do it. It's all about not over thinking things and just letting it flow.

• Hahaa no one to volunteer. I would just let it go and when the time comes it happens. I would worry about it.

• Start finding volunteers.

• Yes I guess you can pick up tips for magazines.

• When I was a teenager I would practice on my knee, or my hand. What ever works I guess.

• Use your pillow or a teddy bear

• i don't think so lol

• No it will just flo naturally though

• Hahahaha as a kid, I practiced kissing by forming my index finger and thumb to make it shapen like a mouth...I would kiss my own bloody hand, vary the pressure to make it feel real but it would feel really awkward once I pretended to practice french kissing...ahhh...memories.

• Not really. Don't worry about that though. You don't need a certain practice. Just do whatever feels right to you.Just don't eat her face.

What Guys Said 2

• Do what comes natural. There is about a million years of genetics involved here. Did anyone teach you to walk? You just started doing it right? Trust me on this, you'll be fine. Seriously, you'll be just fine.

It's more about the feelings you have for her more than anything else. Those million years of genetics will kick in and will override any doubts you have.

• I do this and yes this is really me. I am now an expert and get TONS of women! link