I'm a skinny girl into really big guys. Is that weird?

So I'm just a little over 100 pounds and I'm currently dating this guy who's around 285 pounds. My circle of friends think it's really weird and tell me I can snag a "better" guy, but honestly I kind of like being with larger guys. It makes me feel protected and cuddling is fun (certainly more fun than if I'm cuddling with a guy who's also a sack of bones like me). Is this weird, or are there other girls like me out there? :D

Btw, for reference, this guy isn't like fat in one area, he's just proportionally big. Like big arms, legs, 6'3", etc.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing is wrong with preference , I'm average/athletic and I like average / curvy or big. Basically anything except skinny, My friends think I'm weird but It's what attracts me.

You're entitled to your tastes and preferences. Don't change them for anyone =]

What Guys Said 1

• Of course it's not weird. There is nothing wrong with being attracted to a person who is different from you. Opposites attract (to some extent). I'm white, but I like black girls. Nothing weird about that. Every person has his/her own preferences.

What Girls Said 3

• I'm athletic-skinny-short (106 lbs and 5'2") and I like taller muscular athletic guys. It's all preference... I guess I just want to share my passion of working out with whatever guy I'm dating. Also I like feeling protected.

• It may be different but let other people tell you who you should find attractive lol the only person whose oppinion that matters is yours since you're the one who is going to be daiting him!

• Haha! Sort-of similar to me! I'm a short, bigger girl (170 pounds, 5'2) and I love really skinny and tall guys (although my current boyfriend is skinny and short :D 5'6, 130 pounds).