Any tips on dating a person who was cheated on and has trust issues?

How do you help that person trust you and feel comfortable that the same won't happen if they start dating you?

Most Helpful Girl

• My boyfriend stayed with a girl for 17 months knowing that she was cheating on him every single time that she wasn't with him. I can only do my best to make sure that nothing like that crosses his mind. Constantly reminding him how much I love him. Making sure I don't do anything crazy because of my own quirky self.

What Guys Said 2

• Only tip I can say is to find out if he's actually over the situation 100%. Not just romantically but in all ways. If he constantly relates situations to his ex where and accuses you of cheating, just to say it was because he was cheated on in the past... then he's not over it yet. The key is he needs to be over it.

• Show them that they can trust you. Share with them some information that is personal that may make them feel as though you can trust them

What Girls Said 0