Why my date does not take his cell on our date?

i am dating this guy .. Always have a great time with him. But when we go out he always leaves his cell in the car and does not take it with him . he does check it .every once in a while. He told me he does not like to be bothered by calls when he goes out.

should I believe him?

Most Helpful Guy

• That's because he is respecting you and wants to make sure the date is about you two and not him going off texting other people while you two are supposed to be spending time together. It's a good thing.

What Guys Said 5

• Should you believe him? Why wouldn't you believe him? If he wanted to, he could just turn off the ringer and it'd have a similar effect? Why on earth would he lie about that?

• some people want to leave work behind , if he's getting calls from work that could be why or he just doesn't want to hear from whoever is trying to call him

• Either he wants to devote all his time with you and is very polite, or he has something to hide. No way for me to tell just based on this info, but it is either really good or really bad!

• He actually invited me to a 4 day Thanksgiving weekend with his mom and stepdad.

They live about 2 1/2 hrs from us.. we will have separate rooms.. Very respectful of him

• He has other girls, trust me.

• Well, from a guy's perspective that's being polite.

Though from a girl's perspective, DUMP HIM HE"S CHEATING AND DOESN'T WANT YOU TO KNOW!

What Girls Said 4

• it could mean two things... one... he doesn't want to be bothered with a call to him every few minutes regard work or personal stuff and two... maybe his ex girl friend still rings up now and then.

• It sounds like he's telling the truth. I do the same thing, or put my phone in my bag. It's rude to take it out and look at it when you're with someone else. Don't over think this.

• he said he does not want to be bothered with calls, but he checks it once in a while. then why leave it in the car? It depends on how he acts about it

• That's a good thing! so may time I've been on dates and leave my phone in the car and my date has his in his hands, being so rude!Sounds like he enjoys your time together and doesn't want any distractions