Please answer the poll and give reasons why you feel this way.
- He is clingyVote A
- He is brokeVote B
- He has a small penisVote C
- He wants to have too much sexVote D
- He is shyVote E
Most Helpful Girl
My opinion is that if the guy I'm seeing makes a LOT more physical moves than I do on the first date, he's not a gentleman. I've dated older guys before who wouldn't touch me somewhere unless I had touched them a certain way, for instance. They'd always wait for a green light from me until moving closer to me physically. To me, that's a very respectable approach and it makes me trust the guy, which is important. A little initiative is nice too, but I shouldn't feel like I'm inspector gadget and I gotta fiercely defend my boundaries.
Same thing when he wants to make out like crazy, insinuates that he would like to have sex with me, sweets talks to me too much and keeps complimenting my looks, he's only interested in a booty call. Thus, I can't be turned on, as I only want a serious relationship. So all of those things are the biggest turn offs to me.
Other than that, there's
1) Being really broke. It makes me feel veeeerrry awkward. I dated a guy like this and there's not much excitement to feel about a new relationship when the guy flats out tells you he'll be in debt for the next 6 months. Same goes when you gotta round up the change at the grocery store with this guy because he's too broke to cover a 20$ or so bill.
2) Talking about his ex multiple times.
3) Talking about himself all the time, like not asking me questions about me around 50% of the time.
4) Overdoing it. Showering me with compliments and throwing me lines. I don't fall for that and it leads me to believe he's being phony. That makes me even more distrustful, so I'm not likely to pursue anything with this guy any time soon.
Biggest turn ons, however, are
1) Succeeding to make me trust him on the first date. I'm cautious and rather cynical, so it's not a given to most guys.
2) Not showering me with sweet talking. That makes me think the guy isn't fooling around, but rather taking this seriously.
3) Taking initiative overall (NOT jumping my bones though)
4) Talking about his family and personal stuff. I like to feel like an insider and I'm being told stuff that he wouldn't tell just about anyone.16
- Show AllShow Less