Would you trust dating a man who used to sell cars?

Would you trust dating a man who used to sell?

turned out he is a composive liar ... I had to end it last week...

because it got to the point that his family sick, his cousin died..his car broke down...he needs a car charger (he has own cars since when? lol)...can't remember the rest..too much drama for me.

i wanted to tell him in person to end it, in a mature way...since he wasn't giving me the opportunity to do so. I decided to go to his place to tell him its not working out...and felt much better and happier after.

Most Helpful Guy

• That's just a career not who they are as a person

• I have gone out with him like 10 times. He is punctual and kind but somethings he says doesn't seem to add up. That's why this questions.

• i told him about being confuse and hurt from my past. he held me for a long long time. then I went home. told me to text him and dream about him.

i text him goodnight, and he did as well.

haven't heard from him since.

• Sounds like he is a very busy person and it sounds like you need a lot of attention from a partner. I don't know what happened in your past but I take it you need a lot of reassurance that your partner will be there.

What Guys Said 1

• Would you trust a man who's a lawyer?

Come on.

What Girls Said 1

• Would you trust dating a man who used to sell cars to what? Not rip you off financially?

Would you trust dating a man who works at a slaughterhouse to what? Not kill you in your sleep?

Would you trust dating a man who is a police officer to not shoot you?

Would you trust dating a man who is a teacher to not give you detention?

I fail to see how a man's occupation indicates in any way what he is like as an individual.