Should I dump him?

Tell me is it possible to be faithful for someone you only get to see every couple of years? Well I am with a guy and I am aware that he is married and has 3 kids in another country. I didn't expect it to get far but we have been seeing each other for 6 months. He has told me about how he felt for me. I have feelings for him too.

• Should I stay with him and hopes that he chooses me
  • Should I dump him because I have no future with this guy
Thanks for all your answers! You guys are right!

Most Helpful Guy

• Who is being faithful to who? You to him or him to you? If he is married and has three children, it seems unlikely that you are with someone who is faithful. He was not faithful to his wife, and if you are not with him full time, he is not likely being faithful to you.

The real question is why do you feel the need to hold on to him? it sounds like it was an affair, and it might happen again; no problem. Call it what it is, enjoy it for what it is, but don't close your mind to other relationships that can be more rewarding and fulfilling. Be prepared to offer more of your heart to someone who has more to offer you.

Good Luck,

James

What Guys Said 7

• Lets look at this again from a point perspective:

1. He is MARRIED.

2. He has THREE CHILDREN (not yours).

3. He is in another country.

If those facts are correct what you have is a fantasy not a relationship. Break if off because you are messing around with a man WITH A FAMILY AND CHILDREN.

• He is in this country they are in a different. He sees them every 2-5 years. I know its wrong. We have been friends for years. I won't allow him to choose me anyways.. I care for him. Hope for the best. I stop thinking that we could be more, but we are just friends

• He is MARRIED! If he's not faithful to his own wife, what makes you think he would ever be failthful to you? Apparently you don't believe is treating others as you would like to be treated yourself.

• I know that it's hard to look at this objectively, but if a girlfriend of yours brought you this situation and asked you what you should do, you know exactly what you would say, what anyone would say, what I'm about to say:

This is headed nowhere. Dump him.

• truthfully he's just using u... if he isn't leaving his wify to marry, or be with you.. then theirs no point in stayin with him

• I agree with everyone else... dump the guy.

• Love is unilateral, and you can love someone totally one-sided, without a response. But, relationships between two person must be mutual.

Even if you love him, considering that he continues his life with his family, you're second best in his life. He has a family, and no matter what you do, he would not quit them. Sorry.

So I think that you should move on without him...

• lol I was surprised by the votes... Not 1 person chose A so far...

guess you got ur answer.

What Girls Said 9

• hun... if he has no intention of leaving his wife... your nothing more than a convenient booty call... don't believe the bs... he has a wife and 3 kids... think about what this would do to her... woman to woman... what would you do... ya know... especially because his kids are involved... just back off... if he truly loved you... then the divorce papers would have been filed...um.. yesterday

• omgosh, dump him...or stop talking to him...don't even think about him... *how could you?* those poor kids! I know why you're anonymous! gosh.

• "Tell me is it possible to be faithful for someone you only get to see every couple of years?"

Apparently not, he can't even stay faithful to his wife.

• So, your helping him cheat on his wife? Shame on you.

• You seriously are choosing to see a guy who is constantly cheating on his wife and has three kids? He is going to tear his family apart!

How do you find that attractive!? Go watch "He's just not that into you"

Sheesh.

• Girl. This dude is married. You won't be able to have a future with him if he's married. So Dump him.

• Uh no, break it off with him

• You can keep talking to him if you want, but I wouldn't stop seeing other guys because of him. that way if he chooses you, you can be happy but if he doesn't you won't have wasted your time waiting.

• I don't agree with you at all. she should stop tlking to him because he has a family and children!!! and f she stays with him then all she's doing is messing up his life and her own!! Dump the guy now while you still can!!!

• you have to dump him he's going to drop you when he wants to see his family