Girls! I might have pressured a girl into date?

Quick question for you girls out there. Me and this girl have been in a weird exchange for a little bit. We met online, and we met up right away like 2 days after we started texting. And over the course of a month or so, she has expressed interest in getting together, but then when I ask her out, something comes up. For instance I asked her out for a movie this weekend, and she said not sat, but Sunday would be fine, and in the middle of setting it up she says she has something that she's doing that she forgot about. Well I counter offered for an earlier showing, and she told me she'd get back to me in the morning.

She ended up saying she couldn't today but told me that she is free on Thursday.

So that's where we are at, we have plans for Thursday night. She is a very kind person, and in the back of my mind, I keep thinking I might have pressured her a little into the date. I mean I have been persistent, but do you think she would accept if she felt pressured?

What Girls Said 1

• There's no pressure, sometimes you have to be pushy to make things work out. If anything she probably likes that you are trying hard.

What Guys Said 0