Good flirty birthday message to send an older guy? Help?

It's his birthday. I am 22 he 34. We are friends for a long time we have made out and gone on dates on and off and we talk pretty often but never been serious and never have sex.

I want it to be something funny and flirty, I used to call him dirty old man but is it mean to text him "happy birthday my fave dirty old man? ;)"

Any suggestions for a funny birthday text? I don't want him to feel weird but I want him to chuckle.

Most Helpful Guy

• Without the "fave" in there, it wouldn't work, but with it, it's fine. If's funny, he'll laugh, and it's slightly sexy/dirty too. Perfect.

What Guys Said 4

• Tell him he's old and he isn't gonna get any but he can keep taking you on dates

• no seriously your text sounds fine. I'm sure he'll like it as long as you've been calling him that and he hasn't cared in the past

• we used to go out more, and it's not like he never got anything from me if you know what I mean, there are plenty of ways to please people without sex. and when I say date it wasn't like a regular thing. more like go out for a drink sometimes but not a serious or regular thing, more like friends.

• Yeah I was just kidding ;) I'm sure he'll like it

• I'm old :(

• not my question I don't know what to send him as a funny text!

• just do what you said above

• Tell him you wanna take him on some nursing tours for his b-day

What Girls Said 0