19 year old date a 17 year old?

If you were a 19 year old guy, would you date a 17 year old girl? If you got along really well and liked each other? or would the age difference bother you too much? I know of the issues with the legality and everything...but put those aside for a moment...

(Oh and some of you might ask why I'm asking this if my profile says I am 18, it's because when I signed up, I probably picked the year, the pressed the down arrow to go down the page and without realizing it changed the year...and now I can't change my age... :S sorry about that and if it bothers anyone, really sorry!)

Most Helpful Guy

• Well if it makes you feel better, I'm dating a girl 6 years younger than me, hand have been with her for 2 years and 39 days. Also most the girls I dated have been a bit younger than me. You shouldn't worry about it. Nobody is ever going to blame the girl anyway. Your guy might have some trouble with people. They might give him sh!t from time to time, but I'm pretty sure he'll deal with it just fine.

So long story short... You have little or nothing to worry about.

What Guys Said 2

• 2 years apart is nothing at all.

• ya I would date her

What Girls Said 2

• Im 17 and dating a 19 years old...lol He doesn't seem to care. 2 years isn't that bad. But my bfs sister is dating a 50 something year old and she is 20 so that's gross! But 17 and 19 I don't think is bad... If you like each other and are willing to stay together that's all that matters.

• I went out with a 23 year old guy when I was 18. He didn't seem to mind at all. And when I was 17,I went out with a 20 year old.