Getting to know 2 guys at the same time, yay or nay?

I'm 28 and getting back into the dating scene, started going on a few dates. Now there are two guys that I really like... only been on one date with each guy. In my opinion it's okay that I go on a couple more dates with each guy to make sure it's a solid connection. That's fair right? Why would I put all my eggs in one basket.

I've never been good at the dating thing so I don't know what is appropriate... I don't plan on stringing anyone along, but I think a month or 2 to 4 dates is a good amount of time to decide...yes?

Please help, signed...Clueless.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, it's perfectly fair. You're not in a relationship yet, you barely know each other them yet, why would you devote yourself completely to one guy? Maybe he has no intention of devoting himself back, or maybe the other guy would've been a great fit after getting to know him better? I think stringing people along is bad, but you've only been on one date. Enjoy yourself and get to know them better.

What Guys Said 4

• What you are doing is perfectly fair. I recently got back to the dating scene too, and got a few dates.

Out of the four women I started dating some weeks ago (but it's just early dating), there is one who I am starting to like a lot, we kissed on Saturday (end of the third date), and another one that I know I can have, but who I don't like as much as I like the first one.

So now I am just waiting for the one I really like to contact me again, to quit dating the other one.

• Sounds fair to me, though sensitive people might disagree

• We'll out are just dating and seeing who is right for you. It's also good to let them know that you are openly dating. You don't have to volunteer names etc but just make it clear you're not exclusive (yet)

• no

What Girls Said 0