What should I do, confront her?

My girlfriend loves me, but there is this other guy she "likes", she flirts with him and texts him alot. She plays truth or dare with him during texts and asks who he likes alot. It makes me feel uncomfortable, but I do not want to dump her. Do I have to confront her about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Hell to the yes. Human beings demonstrate love by their actions, not by their words. If she's flirting with another man, you can bet your caboose she's having thoughts about him that are not healthy for your relationship. How do you think she would react if you were playing text truth or dare with a female acquaintance? Yeah, she'd feel jelly, and rightly so. In a regular-as$ relationship, that kind of sh*t doesn't fly. Consider whether this is a deal breaker for you... because this may not be the first or the last guy she "likes" besides you. Put her on the spot. Tell her what time it is. If it comes to it, move on - she's just not that into you.

What Girls Said 9

• ok let me ask you this. you love her right? could you say to her, hey babe there is this other girl I like and we play little games all the time and flirt and I think he is cute an stuff. could you say that to her?

i think the answer is no. because firstly, if you loved someone, why in the hell would you say that to them. knowing that it would cause them pain. secondly, if you love someone truely, you do not fall for someone else like that. sure you might lust after someone, but you don't carry it out.

i believe I'm sorry to say. she does not truly love you, or does not know the meaning of love. because that action/ and those words are sure not from someone who LOVES you. and if you love her, you would dare not say that in fear of losing someone. no one in love says or does that.

• If you are going to stay with her, tell her you want her to stop. If I were you, I'd just leave. She probably knows you don't like it and she doesn't care.

• She is with you, she shouldn't be talking to another man like that. I don't know why you haven't already confronted her about it, I would've at the first sign of that! That's major flirting which means she isn't fully invested in you. Definitely talk to her about it and tell her how it makes you feel. That's not okay and you shouldn't tolerate it! I wish you the best, though. :)

• If she loves you, then why would she mess with other guys. Yes, talk to her. But do not accused her on cheating on you, if you do that, your relationship is definitely over. Communications in a relationship is extremely important. It's better do get it over it , then having lots of drama later on. :)

• no , you have to dump her its clear that she doesn't feel the way you do ...bro your girlfriend is a flirt and if you are not okay with that quality then dumper her don't ask her to change who she is

• You definitely need to talk to her about it. There's absolutely no point in letting these feelings manifest...

• You should! If you don't feel comfortable, you have to voice it out so that she can understand how you feel about it.

• Definitely communication is key in a relationship.

• dump her...she is keeping you as a back up..if the other guy reciprocate with her then she will go for him and dump you without even thinking about you twice...so you do the honors before she does!

What Guys Said 0