Now why would she do this?

Hello everyone!

I am in the Marines. There's this girl that I know that I have talking a little bit last year and a bit this year. However, one day, I came back to Florida (where she and I are from) and visited her. It was great and I felt like we had a good bond. The only thing I HATE is when if her and I text each other, she would always disappear for about three days without a response. I've called her out on it several times. That's up until the next time I visited. She wasn't there, so I texted her, to see if she was doing all right. She responded and said "hey". I asked her if she was OK and that I sent her a text a while back. She never responded back and I got tired of it. Deleted her number and moved on.

5 months later, she found my Instagram and started to follow me (my profile is public). I did not acknowledge her at all one bit. She's been liking my pictures, but I don't know why she wants back in? She disappears on me, but come back after she played that no response game ... I know she's trying to be nosey, but why? I don't want to do anything with her. Any ideas?

Most Helpful Girl

• Let it go. If you don't want her following you on Instagram then block her, delete her, whatever (I'm not familiar with that social network, but there has to be a way to shield yourself from unwanted people). But I wouldn't bother reading into this snooping around she's doing. She's already established herself as not being respectful towards others. You don't want open yourself up to that BS again. Move on, don't look back.

What Girls Said 4

• Oh yes she needed her space and pushed you away once she realized she had you wrapped around her finger and when you left she started to regret it because she thought you would play her game but she was wrong I'm assuming this girl is pretty probably and is aware? But good for you and keep it up you did the right thing but it's obvious you do care or else you wouldn't be asking its hard to get over someone but it eventually happens without you even realizing it keep your head up or you might just miss a girl who appreciates you :)

• Just tell her you are not interested anymore because she flaked out last time.

• Just ignore her she will eventually disappear again. It sounds like she has history of doing so, and I am sure you are not the only one she has treated this way. Some people are just rude. It takes all kinds to make the world.

• Don't even associate with her, girls like that can get pretty out of hand in many ways, plus by what she is doing I can tell she's not being considerate.

What Guys Said 3

• i think she isn't all that into you to be honest... I'd just continue on what you did and avoid and ignore her. maybe confront her about her behavior if you want but otherwise I'd just stay away from her

• Whoever she was banging the last time probably broke up with her, so she's sniffing around for an easy target.

• She probably didn't pay attention too much back in the day. Then you went "no contact" and she started to think about it. And now she's trying to attract your attention again.

Leave it like that. Liking pictures online is not a conversation. She's hinting you to contact her again, but she should do it.