What would you take in exchange for a date?

So there's a website where good looking women post their profiles and men get to offer "gifts" in exchange for a date. For example one guy was offering a tank of gas, another one was offering a boob job, another one was offering LASIK. What is something you would offer? Ladies what is something you would take in exchange for a date?

Would you call this prostitution, even though you're not having sex with the dude?

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• I don't think I would ever be that desperate to exchange material goods for romance. That just seems like a less extreme version of prostitution.

• I normally feel I'm being pretty generous in offering dinner, and if she wasn't actually attracted to me I wouldn't be willing to buy that.

• Lol that's what I was thinking. That is ridiculous how those guys are desperate for a date with those girls

• I think they have never spent a lot of time with someone who was going through the motions.

You might as well go jerk off to p*rn with a hot girl, because if she's not into you, she's as sexy as an inanimate object.

• Good point

• Would you call this prostitution?

It gets real close to it, yes. No guy will pay a boob job or eye surgery to someone he doesn't know, just to have drinks or a meal together. He'll expect more.

• Yeah but what if she doesn't give it up? He still has to pay off. But I guess if she takes a "gift" for a date she prob had a price for the other stuff...

• Oh yeah... Pff like if doing illegal stuff is an issue

• Proof obtained by entrapment exists , it's used by cops in the US and often accepted by courts (not always). link

• I'll give you dinner and a movie for a blowjob

• money can't buy love

• I'd offer to flick off for using that side to begin with.

• I don't know... I need help deciding. ;)

• I would let her suck my d*** in exchange for her giving me the time of day hahaha

• I would not offer anything because I am not gonna ask a girl on a date unless I know her personally. It could be a fake profile. She could be hiding a lot of important info from me. It could be a scam. And so on. I am not willing to take that risk.

• The real question is what would you give ME for a date!

What Girls Said 1

• This sounds like "Escort-ese"

Where the money is for time spent, and any sex that may or may not happen, is between two consenting adults...

but everyone involved knows its cash for gash...

it just keeps the police away..

• Thts wht escorts are? I didn't know lol thanks for clarifying.