I just can't be flirty through texting or messaging -_- any tips?

Hey guys and gals, I recently met this guy at this salsa social (you dance salsa with a bunch of people and everyone gets together and socializes). He asked me out to dance twice, the second time he asked what my name was. I told him and we just said it's a pleasure to meet you. From the moment I stepped into the building, he would look at me from time to time. The DJ posted a status on Facebook and he is mutual friends with the guy at the social.

He commented on the status at the same time I commented on the Djs. He added me on fbk right away and I accepted it. A few days went by and I decided to message him. We spoke and we actually have a few things in common but he stopped replying after I had asked him what he does for fun. I hate messaging or texting because I just can't seem to be all bubbly unless it's face to face.

I usually don't message guys or Initiate contact even though I've been doing it more often. I just don't know why he would stop. Maybe he has a girlfriend or I just suck and he found me boring lmao. Anyways what do you guys think ?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would imagine that the guy's opinion of you would be formed much more on how he got to know you in person as opposed to the little chats you have online. It's hard to be 'bubbly' while you're sat behind a computer typing words! lol When you chat online, just ask him questions as you have been doing to find out a little more about him, but the test as to whether you two are compatible as a couple will be when you are both together when you can really get to know one another... I hope that helps you! :o)

What Guys Said 8

• he probably has a lot of gfs and you will have to wait your turn to get his attention.

He's apparently a bif Facebooker..lots of contacts and friends.

He's friends with a DJ, so you know he gets around, socially.

• I honestly think you're over thinking it. If a girl asked me what I do for fun and I didn't reply, it would likely mean that either I was busy/forgot to reply or worst case scenario I'm just not interested in continuing the conversation via text. Most guys I know can't stand texting. Also This is what's wrong with today's society, girls not initiating. This makes it extremely difficult for some guys including myself. I have trouble knowing what girls want, what they don't want and if they are even interested in me. It's like putting together a puzzle just to ask a girl out.

• This was Facebook. I initiated contact. It's not like I was waiting for God to enlighten him to say something to me. I put my big girl panties on and gave it a go. That's all

• Well I was referring more to the fact that you said you can't be flirty enough via text. When I said "you're over thinking it" is because I don't think he ignored you because you "weren't flirty enough". To be perfectly honest I only have like a 10% chance of success when it comes to messaging a girl and getting a reply. I think some people just don't take online communications as seriously as they do face to face. I personally find it a bit annoying but hey what can we do right?

• he might be afraid you're a e-hooker with a question like that

I'd chuck that damn cel phone if I was you

Before its too late

It might already be too late

I never use a cel phone so I can see people do this all the time

• lack of interest or playing mind games or just busy. Or dead/in the hospital.

• This sounds less about flirting and more about just some guy getting up and never sitting back down. How long ago did you message this fool?

• I messaged him last night while I had downtown at my job. He works overnight he said so I just got home read the message thing saying he'd seen my message and just don't reply back to me so I was like," erhmm OK, cool?" And went to sleep lmao

• Downtime**

• Lmfaooooooo I can't stop cracking up haha

• If a guy stops pursuing you via text or messaging, he's just not that into you in the first place.

It has nothing to do with your flirting ability.

• You could try saying do you want to taste these lips when I see you

• Wait it out for the next response and NEVER plan anything to say to men you like. Always let it flow and be you.

What Girls Said 0