If you're fearful and boring will anyone ever be your friend or date you?

If you're fearful and boring will anyone ever be your friend or date you

If your a male?

...

(I DONT look like someone you would think is fearful or boring). read below...

Most Helpful Guy

• There's two girls who are willing and good to be with you if your like that but I would think that most want someone who can spice things up a bit

What Girls Said 2

• Those are my favorite kind of males... They balance me out.

• Yes

What Guys Said 3

• Sure, there are plenty of nerdy boring people that are scared to try new things and have friends. Some people are all about excitement and attention, other people are homebodies. I'm sure there are plenty of people just like you out there that like doing little to nothing.

• i don't look boring at all or nerdy at all.. and I'm not boring out of choice or fearful out of choice. some people come from certain environments that push people down and become a certain way. most women want to date me just by looking at me. the problem is an effect of the past (a large echo from the past...), but I can't immediately snap my fingers and turn into someone else. it would take time.

• boring is subjective.

• Of course. Not that fearful and boring are in the same realm there is always somebody for someone else.