My boyfriend left his FB open and this is what I found! Help guys!

My boyfriend and I have been dating for over one year. Things have been good. He never disappears or acts shady. He brings me everywhere, introduces me to all of his family and friends and now we practically live together. So, the other day, he left his fb account open on my fb and I looked, only because it was open and I was curious. I have never looked before.

I found that there is a girl that he often describes as being weird who I've met at parties that he constantly messages. In his fb messages he asks her when they will meet up. And whenever she proposes a place/time, he says he's busy. There was one message by him recently where he says he wants her to come to her apt and visit. And she says she will come now. And he says he is busy. And there is one message where he says he wants to hang out and then says that if she wants to touch him, then they can talk.

So strange because he is SO loving with me! Is he flirting with her just to get attention?! I don't understand since I am always with him and he always wants me to hang out with him. As far as I know, he never disappears, or does not answer my texts/call. So why contact this girl and be flirty? I think they hooked up in the past but why does he continue to stay in touch with her and ask her to meet up?

Most Helpful Guy

• Ugh...it doesn't look good at all. My advice? confront him. Be honest of how you found out. Don't try to justify invading his privacy. Try to find out what's up and how you can pick up any possible red flags you might have missed for your next relationship. Be prepared to end the relationship if you don't get a satisfactory answer. IDK, I think it shows a lack of respect to flirt with anyone else if you're in a relationship. I've never done it, and never would.

When ever someone leaves their FB open, don't look through it. Cause now you've set a sh*tty precedent. Next relationship you start suspecting your SO of cheating...you'' justify "snooping" on them because you actually found something this time.

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds similar to what I went through a while back. My ex (girlfriend at the time) started talking to a guy she used to hook up with without telling me. She ended up cheating on me and we eventually broke up. Things like this are never easy to hear and take a long time to get over. Maybe you can try confronting him about it.

• Looks like he's trying to cheat.

• He's probably desiring to have sex with her (if it seems to be easy) but steps back because of you.

Given the good opportunity... not sure what might happen. Potential mistress for later ? Some guys are just like that.

What Girls Said 1

• He will cheat! He may just be playing with the idea right now but based on the messages he will cheat. If I saw those messages I would leave, because that's emotional cheating, he's giving his attention to another female and actually stating that he wants to meet up with her. Don't get stuck with a cheater its so not worth it.